Downloading Music from Mac or PC to iPhone. (Kein Sheldrake)
• Ensure you have iTunes (or the music app if you are on a mac) installed on your computero If it isn’t installed on your windows computer go to the Microsoft store, search
iTunes and download it
- Sign into the iTunes/Music with your Apple ID
- Find the Album zip file in downloads folder (or whatever folder you saved it to), right clickand select Extract All then Extract
- Open the folder with the extracted files and then the folder with the album where you willsee all the songs
- Select all the songs by pressing Command + A on a Mac or Ctrl + A on a windows computerand drag into iTunes.TO GET ALBUM ONTO THE PHONE
- Connect your phone to the computer
- If prompted select Trust this computer on your iPhone
- You’ll be asked to enter your passcode for your phone
- Look for the phone icon in iTunes – see below
- Click on the phone icon
- Click on Music in the menu on LHS
- Select Sync Music then hit Apply button in bottom right-hand corner
- Album should now be on your phone
How to get music onto an android phone.
- On your android device find the email containing your download and download the file.
- Open your download folder accessible by “files” apps.
- Click on the albumname.zip file and then only select the albumname folder, then hit extractdown at the bottom of the screen
- You should then be able to open the songs in YouTube Music
- If YouTube music is not installed go to the Google play store, search for it, then download it.
- In the YT Music app tap on your profile picture and tap setting -> Library and downloads ->Switch “show device files” to ON
- Your music should be under Library -> Albums in YouTube Music.